Thursday, February 17, 2011

Reaching Out Update

I just wanted to say thanks to all of you who a have helped support Arkansas Children's Hospital so far. We have had orders from: Arkansas, Alabama, Oklahoma, Texas, Tennessee, Kentucky, Mississippi, Nebraska, and Oregon. The word is getting out, but we still have a long ways to go to reach our goal of $1400 in 14 days for ACH. If you are just joining me today, please read the previous post or click HERE to learn more about Logan and his family. Please consider supporting this cause. God Bless.

Silly Sock Loves Arkansas Children’s HospitalFrom February 14th to February 28th, 50% of all proceeds from the sale of my new children's book "Silly Sock" will be donated to Arkansas Children's Hospital in Honor of Logan Grant Villines. To purchase books, you may visit http://www.sillysockbook.com or http://www.authorhouse.com/. Our goal is to raise $1400.00 in 14 days. You may also donate books directly to the children of Arkansas Children's Hospital. I know this would be a blessing to them. If you wish to donate a book or books to them, please make your purchase at http://www.sillysockbook.com and put Arkansas Children's Hospital, 1 slot 661 Children’s Way, Little Rock, AR 72202-3591 as the address you would like the book shipped to when you make the purchase online. If you have any questions or would like to participate in helping raise funds for Arkansas Children's Hospital, please contact Jaimi at jaimi@sillysockbook.com

Thank You!!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the kind comments on our blog! I am so impressed with your book's reviews and can't wait to read it! :)
    Also, it is so impressive that you are donating 50% of the sales thru the end of February. What a wonderful gift you are giving to ACH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great charity Jaimi!! So proud of you for writing this book! We just bought our copy!! I didn't know Logan's story but I am so glad I do now! Your sister is such an inspiration! God is so wonderful!! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's amazing Jaimi. I didn't realize you were doing that! What a blessing!

    ReplyDelete