My sweet nephew Logi Bear turned 8 in November. I am so proud of him! I praise the Lord for how far he has come since being born at 11oz. Jess put on a fabulous party. The kids had such a good time. It was set up like a mini carnival with Clowns, balloons, a cake walk, face painting, all kinds of games, and best of all yummy cake! There was a good crowd of kiddos there, both young and old, and we had a great time!! As you can see from the silly pics below. There are a lot of them, but some are too funny not to post. :o)


This is the big Birthday boy!!

He looked so sweet in his Clown suit!!

Cousins: Jordan, Jackson, Kinley, Logan, Landon
Back: Mom, Jill, Grandma
Front: Jess, Logan, Me
I now know what Josh and I will look like as little old people. :o)

Jackson loves Silly!! Just look at that sweet face.

Jordan wasn't so sure about all that stuff on her face but I'm glad she put it on so I could get a shot of that cutie patutie face.

Autumn and Kinley

Grandma and Grandpa

Bahahahaha!!!!

Those eyes!! And that stash...

"I'm a man."

A little ride on action.

A little hand painting action.

And a little football action. This little guy is the real deal. He can launch that thing!!
Looks like a very fun party !! The b-day boy looks awesome in the clown outfit !!! Hooray for b-day parties :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful and fun birthday party! I love the theme and the birthday boy looks fantastic in a clown suit!! I had to re-read your sentence when you said he was born at 11 oz!! Wow! He has come so far!! Praise God! :)
ReplyDelete