Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A day of Firsts!

Today was a big day. The woman's Bible study started back up at church and this is the FIRST time going with two kiddos. I used to think it was hard to get up and around in time to get to church by 9:00 a.m. with Jackson so I was a little stressed about today. Not only about getting us all three out the door in time, but because it was Jordan's FIRST time in the church nursery. I was super SAD to have to leave her. On top of that, she really doesn't take a bottle well. I just knew they would come get me to feed her and I would miss the study and all that work of getting ready and out the door would be for nothing. That is just no fun plain and simple! When I woke up, I just said a little prayer that if the Lord wanted me to attend the Bible study today he was gonna help me make it work....and of course he did! We were ready and out the door on time and Jordan took two naps and never got hungry. What a great day it was. It is so encouraging to be able to meet with a group of women and learn about or Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and His will for our lives!! Also, a little side note. Today was the FIRST time Jordan wore a pair of shoes. Too cute!

4 comments:

  1. So glad you were there today and it all worked out. Jordan looked so cute. Don't you love Tuesday mornings??????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Jaimi. You are such a great mom and I am so pleased that the day went so well. Love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so enjoy reading about my wonderful great grandkids and seeing the pics. Loved seeing them yesterday. Oh yes and loved seeing you too Jaimi. You are very special. Love you

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad that things went well for you! I didn't know that was Jordan's first time in the nursery. That is always so hard to let them go.

    ReplyDelete