Friday, October 16, 2009

Update On Logy Bear

Thank you all for your concern about Logan and the prayers. You are all such sweet friends!! Logan has strep throat and is now on an antibiotic. Last night when I talked to Jess he was feeling a little bit better. Also, Jackson had a slight temperature of 99.5 with coughing and runny nose, but he was acting just fine so I'm hoping all is good. Jordan's little nose is running like a facet and she's a sneezing, but she is doing okay too. Josh is all stuffy and is taking cold medicine and so far so good for me. I'm washing my hands constantly and eating up the fruits and veggies and taking my vitamins hoping I can stay away from all that stuff. It sure is that time of year. You all stay well too!

1 comment:

  1. Precious and I know Heather will love love the owl headband-you know her and bird clothing-ha!

    ReplyDelete