Friday, April 30, 2010
Did you feel the shake?
Yesterday morning, I think it was around 10:50ish, I was rushing to finish getting ready for playgroup and I heard this huge boom. My house rattled a little and I could feel vibrations under my feet. I live near the airport so my first thought was a jet blew up or something like that. I called my sister to tell her but she didn't answer so I called my mom. She said it was maybe a sonic boom. It made since so I told her I just wanted someone to know what I heard and felt. We talked a while and then I got off the phone. This morning I found out it was an earthquake! Wow, how crazy is that? I can now say I felt an earthquake and I will gladly go the rest of my life without having to feel another one. Those things can be really scary. It also reminds me to continue to pray for those who have experienced devastation from them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh no! Glad you are ok! So many earthquakes going on!
ReplyDelete