Friday, February 11, 2011

-17 Degrees = BRRRR!

This is what -17 degrees and a foot and a half of snow looks like in Arkansas. It looks and feels more like Antarctica than Arkansas. I don't know if I've ever experienced this type of weather in my entire lifetime....not in here anyway. I once was in Colorado when a huge storm hit, but you would expect that there...not here in the south. Here are few pictures we took.



We all got out in the snow to play for a while. We didn't want to miss out on the chance to play in the once in a lifetime snow.

This was in the middle of the storm.


Jackson and Jordan were both glad to be out of the house for a little bit. It was good for all of us. I really love being home, but seriously, this go round I've had enough. Thankfully Josh was off work today and enough snow had melted and been plowed away that we could get to town and run a few errands.

This was after the storm. The snow is almost halfway up our privacy fence.

Jordan got tired of trying to walk around in the snow and sat down for a while. I should have had her make a snow angel...I'm sure she would have cooperated.






1 comment:

  1. Wow! That during the storm photo is insane. Who ever thought it would snow that much in the south??? CRAZY!!

    ReplyDelete