Friday, February 4, 2011

Friday Fun Facts- Jordan

Today I wanted to post some pics of my sweet, sweet Jordan and tell something new about her. She loves her new backpack she got for Christmas, her hat, and FOR THE LOVE-her Chapstick. My mom got her "little girl" chap stick in her stocking and the little darling won't let go of it if she gets her little paws on it. It's really cute to watch her put it on, but seriously, it really drives me nuts. She gets it all over her face and hands by the time she's done. I keep it in the same drawer where I keep my wallet and keys, so any time we leave, she thinks she must have her chap stick. I let her put some on, but there is no way I'm letting her bring it in our car, so I have to deal with a fit. Don't care. I can deal. It's NOT going in my car. :o) Here's some pics of Jordan sporting her new backpack, hat, and giving a how to on: Chapstick application.

Hello. My name is Jordan and I'm hear to tell you today how to apply chap stick the correct way.

Step one: pucker up just a bit, like this.

Step two: Start on one side and begin application.

Step three: Slowly move towards the middle of your lips.

Step four: Continue slowly across until you reach end of lips.

Step five: Smile and look pretty.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope this tutorial cleared up any questions you might have had about applying Chapstick. Have a great day!


Also, it doesn't look like we will be going anywhere in our car anytime soon. Their saying we could get up to another 6 inches of snow. It sure is pretty. When I look out the window it feels like we are in one of those little snow globes. I like that, I just don't like being stuck in the house for so long. If you can't tell by this post, I'm getting a little loony. Wink. Wink. I think tomorrow we'll have to brave it and take a trip SOMEWHERE. My patience is starting to wear a bit thin and the kiddos are getting a bit bored with me.

4 comments:

  1. haha this is hilarious. amelia needs to watch this tutorial. she doesn't stop at the lips...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes chap stick and Gammy's lip gloss a must for little girls-LOL Jordan is adorable in her little striped hat.I love it.Heather feels you being stuck in for so long. Precious children my pear rear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So stinkin cute! She's so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Avery Kate is suddenly OBSESSED with chapstick as well!!!! This post makes me laugh so hard because it is just like her!

    ReplyDelete