Wednesday, May 18, 2011

We're ready!

Somewhere in between the monsoons and the cold days (another cold, rainy day today), we had a taste of summer. A bright and beautiful, slightly hot day. We took full advantage by spending most of the day outside. We had a picnic and popsicles. We went barefoot and played in the water. Does it get any better than that? Our little blue swimming pool from the last couple of years had a hole in it so we improvised with a large red bucket. It was close quarters and Jackson and Jordan both wanted the hose, but they were happy enough just to have water to play in. We're ready for Summer!! Bring on the heat!!

Hopefully we will have more days like these.

And a few less days like these. I'm hoping for just enough rain to make my garden grow. :o)

3 comments:

  1. We are ready for the rain to go away too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are SO ready too !!! It's been rainy here, I'm ready for much warmer temps !!! And lots of SUN !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you on being ready for nice weather! SD spring weather has not been nice to us.

    Sounds like you have had a number of storms down your way recently - I hope that you have all been able to stay safe!

    ReplyDelete